West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Government of India DOP West Bengal invites applications for the Recruitment of 5778 Cycle 1 GDS Vacancies. Eligible Aspirants who have eligibility can check WB Postal Recruitment 2019 Official Notification. Apply Online for West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019 on or before the Last Date - 14th December 2019.
West Bengal Postal Circle releases the Huge number of Various Post Office Vacancies - Multi - Tasking Staff, GDS, Postman / Mail Guard, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Staff Car Driver & Other IPPB Posts. The Candidates can check West Bengal Postal Notifications 2019 below.
WB Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Overview
India Post published West Bengal Circle Online GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Notification Order Date. West Bengal Circle released Notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS Vacancies under Notification No.
The Government of India, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology Department of Posts Office of the Chief Postmaster General West Bengal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Notification. Apply Online for West Bengal 5788 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Notification.
he official West Bengal Postal Circle Notification Link published by the Post Office Recruitment Department for 5778 GDS Vacancies. As we all know, many aspirants are dreaming about this Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment process to start online. Those who are interested in the latest WB Government Jobs opening must go for this most recent Bhartiya Dak Bharti.
On the official website, the WB Post Office GDS Jobs Online Application submission process will start from December 05 and ends on December 14. The Applications have to be filled through online modes by logging to the designated website given below. Just to start the registration, click on DOP West Bengal GDS Apply Online URL uploaded below & register your applications as early as possible much before the due date.
As per the notification, the qualification of a 10th pass will be required along with 18-40 years of age limitation to find a place for this GDS job. The applicants get monthly revenue of Rs. 2745-50-4245/-. The General and OBC aspirants must pay Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- through online/ offline mode. Remember, only the best ones will get GDS Jobs in West Bengal Postal Department.
|Name of the Organization:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||WEST BENGAL POSTAL CIRCLE|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||RECTT./ R-100/ ONLINE/ GDS/ VOL-VI (DT: 05.04.2018)|
|Total Vacancies:||05,778 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-I|
|Kind of Employment:||Postal Jobs|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||West Bengal State|
|Application Submission Dates:||05 DEC to 14 DEC 2019|
|Registration Process:||On-line Mode|
|Help Desk Number:||033-22120578|
|Email IDs for Query:||email@example.com|
West Bengal Postal Department. category wise vacancy detail
Guys!! Here we want to say WB Post Office GDS Recruitment is a great opportunity that should not be missed by all those candidates searching Govt Jobs after 10th pass. Willing contestants must read out the notification to confirm whether they possessed with required eligibility criteria or not.
Also, they insisted on referring to the instructions and other norms once before applying the application form. All those who are looking forward to this DOP vacancy will find an application link from the homepage of a website only.
The India Post West Bengal 5778 GDS Cycle-I Vacancies details like Payscale, Security Amount, Application Fee, Payment Process, Selection Method, etc. described briefly here. You may check it out from the below paragraphs.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Communities||Total Posts|
|1||OBC (Other Backward Class)||1328 vacancies|
|2||UR/ GEN (Unreserved/ General)||2760 vacancies|
|3||SC (Scheduled Caste)||1184 vacancies|
|4||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||286 vacancies|
|5||PH – HH (Physical Handicap – Hearing Handicapped)||86 vacancies|
|6||PH – OH (Physical Handicap – Orthopaedically Handicapped)||83 vacancies|
|7||PH – VH (Physical Handicap – Visually Handicapped)||51 vacancies|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||5778 vacancies|
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment GDS Eligibility Criteria
AGE:- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 05.04.2018. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- The candidate should pass the 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weight will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificates for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
RESIDENCE:- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster.
The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
ADEQUATE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a prerequisite for candidates for the purpose.
Selected candidates shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
FURNISHING OF SECURITY:- The candidate applying for theWest Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 post shall note that he/she shall furnish the security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
ACCOMMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE:- The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
The candidate selected asGraminDak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
Cycling knowledge is a pre-requisite condition for GDS posts attached to outdoor duties.
AGraminDak Sevak shall be outside the Civil Service of the Union and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011 as amended from time to time.
PERMISSIBLE DISABILITY FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CANDIDATES:-
For GDSBPM, GDSMD, GDS PACKER, GDSMM & GDSSV Posts: One Arm affected (OA), One Leg affected (OL), Low Vision (LV), Hearing impaired (HH).
For GDS Mail Carrier Post: One Leg affected (OL), Low Vision (LV), Hearing impaired (HH).
(1) Production of disability certificate as applicable and in the prescribed format for employment in the central government would be compulsory.
- Selection of West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate's online submitted applications.
- No weight will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per the order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts within a circle, the selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. The same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However, one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle. Ex: If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In the case of the candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly, in case the candidate enters marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case the candidate applies with grades is liable for disqualification of the application.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
- The final selection/appointment of West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
- Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers' services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- Candidate can view his/her result status on the website by providing the reference number until the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
How to Apply For West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The candidate who desires to apply online for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for the submission of the application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through the option ‘Forgot registration’.
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number, he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts.
Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
The applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST, and PH candidates.
- They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information.
- Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles.
candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format :
|Sl.No.||Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|1||SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|2||Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for a candidate not qualified in a single attempt)||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory|
|3||Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for a candidate not qualified in a single attempt having more than two marks memo)||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory. Marks memos more than two need to upload once here|
|4||Computer Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory – May be submitted to the appointing authority at the time of appointment if got selected|
|5||Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate.|
|6||Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200x230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|7||Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200x230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|8||Certificate of Disability||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for PH candidates only|
We hope you like the article West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. If you have any doubts in your mind then you can comment below and share this article with your friends.