SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020: SSC has started the official notification for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam. Now All candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2020. Today in SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020 Full Guide article we will discuss the SSC CHSL 2019 notification and candidates can check exam dates, SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy details, and SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus.
As we know that government job in India is most desired as a career option and the Government of India has a special focus on providing better facilities and services in every phase of the country. With the advent of development schemes to give maximum opportunities to young candidates seeking jobs, the government is going to create many vacancies in the coming years.
SSC is the premier government organization serving millions of candidates in India. It is like a dream for all SSC and other government job candidates. Every year jobs are offered for various ministries/departments/organizations of the Government of India through conducting SSC CHSL Exam.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10 + 2) Examination to recruit individuals to various posts such as:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA / SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court clerk.
We are sharing the latest calendar of SSC exam 2019-21 released on 1 October 2019 on our official website. In SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020 Full Guide article, we will share with you all the detail.
Those Candidates are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification, SSC CHSL Apply Online notification for 2020, SSC CHSL vacancy details and SSC Chsl 2020 Syllabus Before Apply Online.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Notification Out
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release its notification for SSC CHSL 2019 recruitment for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA / SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). ).
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Details
The tentative vacancies in SSC CHSL 2020 for the posts namely, LDC, PA/SA, and DEO counts up to 3259.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant: 2359 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator: 2 vacancies
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Date
The provisional schedule for SSC CHSL 2019 exam is mentioned below. Make a note of important dates related to SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and complete the entire process in time.
|Online Application Starts from||03-12-2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||10-01-2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||16 to 27 March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||28-06-2020|
SSC CHSL 2020 Salary Structure | In Hand Salary
|Post Name||In-Hand Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk||18,777-22,411|
|Data Entry Operator||25,165-31,045|
SSC CHSL salary after 7th Pay Commission
SSC CHSL salary structure has revised the SSC CHSL salary for all posts after the seventh pay commission in the 2017 year.
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Eligibility :
18-27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidate is born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and no later than 01-08-2001).
|Code No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
Educational Qualification :
- Must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (C&AG) of India: Passed 12th standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent. Now ensure success in SSC CHSL 2019, if your goal is SSC CHSL exam, then start practicing on SSC CHSL series. Don't miss practicing on subject-wise / chapter-wise and speed tests to evaluate your performance, which helps you track and build your pace. For regular updates for SSC CHSL 2020, you can bookmark SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020 Full Guide this page for the future.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) started taking Joint Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2019:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before starting SSC CHSL exam preparation, it is necessary to note the modifications made in the exam pattern and syllabus. Changes in SSC CHSL exam pattern 2019 which are related to 2019 are given below:
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier1 Exam will be conducted online.
- Tier 2 will have 100 marks of descriptive paper in 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Tier-I exam time limit is reduced from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- There is no change in Tier III.
- There will be no sectional cut off.
SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
- SSC CHSL 2020 Exam has negative marking. Every wrong answer will carry a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the examination is 100 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
This tier consists of a descriptive test designed to test students' written skills in English / Hindi. The paper will have an essay in 200–250 words and about 150–200 words in letter/application writing.
The minimum marks for passing Tier-2 will be 33 percent. A demonstration will be included in Tier-II to prepare merit. The best way to prepare for this level is to read many articles from various sources like magazines, novels, newspapers, etc. Also, you should be well versed with the letter and application patterns.
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes of 100 marks.
- The level of questions is based on the 10th grade or higher secondary level.
- This is an aptitude test phase
- The medium of the paper should be uniform throughout, part of the paper in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually impaired or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Syllabus
Tier 3 of the SSC CHSL Exam 2020 has skill tests that are required for some government posts.
Skills Examination for Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- The typing speed for the data entry operator is 8,000 (eight thousand) with the key depression per hour on the computer.
- The test will be of 15 minutes duration.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant LDC and Court Clerk:
- The typing test will be conducted in English or Hindi and the candidates will have to mention their choice/option for the skill test medium in the application form while registering for the examination.
- The typing test will be qualifying in nature.
- It will be managed on a computer, provided by the Commission or any agency approved by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- The typing speed of the candidates opting for Hindi medium should be 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be decided on the accuracy of typing on the computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually handicapped candidates (40% disability and above) will be given 30 minutes.
- Note: After conducting the skill test or typing test, the candidates who pass it will be selected on the basis of their status in the merit list.
SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee required to pay Rs. 100 / -.
- Exemption: There is no fee for candidates for women, SC, ST, Physically challenged and Ex-servicemen.
- The application fee should be paid through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank credit/debit card. The Challan form will be generated online.
- If you want to pay the fee in cash, then the candidate should take a print out of the online generated challan after the completion of Part-1 registration. Submit the required fee to any branch of SBI and then continue with Part-2 registration.
- Candidates who wish to make an online payment can opt for Part-2 registration immediately after the completion of Part-1 registration. To continue Part-2 registration, the candidate must supply the registration number and date of birth.
SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020
SSC CHSL apply online for 2020 Application Form is available from December 3, 2020. Interested candidates can register for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination on the official website of SSC. Follow the steps given below to fill SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: SSC CHSL Apply Online for 2020
- Go to https://ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link provided for CHSL stating “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instructions and move on to the registration page.
- Fill in basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, class 10 roll number, DoB, and Gender.
- Enter verification text and submit the details.
- A registration ID and password is generated. Keep it safe for future use.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
After registration, upload the scanned image of the recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Passport Size Photograph Size: 20 kb to 50 kb
- Signature: 10 kb to 20 kb
Step 3: Fill the SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form
The registration process for SSC CHSL apply online completes after uploading images. Fill the SSC CHSL apply online 2020 application form by entering communication details, educational details, etc. Fill in tentative post preferences out of the following:
- Lower Divisional Clerk- 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant- 2359 vacancies
- Data entry Operator- 2 vacancies
Step 4: Pay SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee
Application fees of INR 100 have to be paid via online or offline mode for the final submission of the SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form. Applicants can remit the fee in online mode till January 12, 2020 (11:59 PM) and in offline mode till January 14, 2020, during bank’s working hours. However, the challan can be downloaded till January 12, 2020 (11:59 PM) only.
Online Mode: Use BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
Offline Mode: Download SBI Challan from the web portal and pay and submit in any SBI Bank branch during working hours.
Note: Females and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Take out the printed copy of the SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 after successful submission.
SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who are registering for SSC CHSL exam 2020 within the stipulated time will be given an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter, which can be downloaded from the official website of SSC. The Admit Card for the CHSL Tier-1 Exam will be issued first, followed by the Admit Card for the CHSL Tier-2 Examination (only those candidates who pass the Tier 1 Examination).
For detailed information and download link for the admit card will be on display to issue the official notification for SSC CHSL 2019. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for updates.
SSC CHSL Results in 2020
The result of the SSC CHSL exam 2019 will be released in four stages after completing each tier exam. Those candidates who have been selected in the round progress to the subsequent rounds. The results can be from the direct link of the official SSC CHSL website when further results are declared.
SSC CHSL FAQS
What is SSC CHSL?
- SSC CHSL means Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10 + 2) for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretary Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and ) Is from DEO Grade "A? It is organized every year by the STAFF Selection Commission.
Name the posts in the CHSL exam?
- SSC Exam is done to recruit Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal / Sorting Assistant.
What is the pay scale for these posts?
The post wise pay scale is given below:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant PB 1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (Pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (CAG): Pay Band 1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (Other Ministries): Pay Band 1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Lower Division Clerk and Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):: Pay Band 1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
How many vacancies are usually notified in SSC CHSL?
- The number of vacancies varies from year to year. The number of vacancies in 2019 is still not updated. It typically exceeds 20,000.
What is the eligibility to apply for CHSL Exam?
To apply for SSC CHSL Exam, the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria that you can check-in SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020 Full Guide article. Some of the conditions are as follows:
- He should have passed 10 + 2 examinations (01.08.2019).
- Note: In the case of Data Entry Operator in the office of Comptroller and Auditor General (C&AG) of India: 12th class passed in Science stream with
- Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- He should be over 18 years of age and the maximum age should not be more than 27 years. (As on 01.08.2019)
What are the age relaxation criteria for SSC CHSL exam?
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories enjoy age relaxation benefits decided by SSC.
What is the fee to apply for the CHSL Exam?
- The fee for the general class is Rs 100 and there is no application fee for reserved category and women.
We hope you like the article SSC CHSL Apply Online For 2020 Full Guide. If you have any doubts in your mind then you can comment below and share this article with your friends.