Railway Recruitment Mobile (RRC) has given a notification for Its Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 of Act Apprentice vacancies. Those Nominees That want to know more about the vacancy information & accomplished all qualification Criteria may browse the Notification & Apply Online for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
Eastern Railway invites online application for the post of Act Apprentices in various trades for 2,792 vacancies. Candidates who completed their ITI in respective disciplines can apply for this job.
The selection process for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 is based on the merit list. Eligible can apply online from 14 February to 13 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Complete Notification
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the ER Zone has published a notification for online Engagement of Act Apprentices in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railways for the year 2019-20.
According to Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2019-20, ER Recruitment Board is inviting 10th passed & ITI passed Indian Citizens to apply their applications.
All those who wish to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment Act Apprentice Jobs 2020 must have complete Matriculate or 10th Class under 10+2 examination system with a minimum 50% average from any recognized board/ institute & ITI Certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
Here candidates can submit RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Online Application Form on or before 13th March 2020 through a link given below.
Job seekers must complete registration within the deadline as afterward; the application cannot be accepted under any circumstance.
Just before applying, candidates seeking govt jobs with ITI certificate are suggested to understood & agreed to all the terms enlisted in the advertisement to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
Applicants should make sure that their Email ID & Contact details are valid and working throughout the RRC ER Act Apprentice Eastern Railway Recruitment process.
All the candidates can check the notification below for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name:||INDIAN RAILWAYS (IR)|
|Department Name:||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Zone Name:||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Notification No.:||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Total Vacancies||2792 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Employment Type:||Full-Time Job (Fresher)|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||14 FEB to 13 MARCH 2020|
|Qualification:||10th pass/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limitation:||15-24 years|
|Official Websites:||» www.rrcer.com|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Detail
|Division/ Workshop||No. of Posts|
Candidates can check detailed vacancy detail in the notification.
Eastern Railway Apprentice 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Age Eligibility for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on cut-off date for receiving application.
- The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records, and like will be accepted.
- The upper age limit is relaxed able by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, three years in case of OBC-NCL candidates, and ten years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
- Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the requirements, as mentioned above.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by an additional ten years for ex-servicemen plus 03 years, provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on the Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for their engagement.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961, and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the act as mentioned earlier and rules.
- By Railway Board letter No.E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992(as amended from time to time).
- The government should sign the medical certificate authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
The format of such a document will be as uploaded on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway – https://www.rrcer.com/.
- All candidates, irrespective of community, may be considered against UR vacancies, subject to fulfillment of parameters for UR candidates. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- However, against the vacancies earmarked for specific communities (SC/ST/OBC), only candidates belonging to that community will be considered.
- Reservation quotas applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWBD candidates shall be enforceable by the relevant provisions of the Railway Board.
- In the event of the OBC vacancies notified above remaining filled, the same will be filled up from the UR candidates. The unfilled SC vacancies, if any, shall be filled up by the ST candidates, if available and vice-versa. And if such an arrangement is not possible, the unfilled reserved vacancies shall be filled up from the UR candidates (Rule 5 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992).
- The quota vacancies in the ESM and PWBD categories are included in the overall jobs and hence are not to be filled up outside the notified vacancies.
- The candidates selected against ESM and PWBD will be placed in the appropriate categories viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which they belong. Unfilled ESM vacancies would be filled up from other candidates as per merit.
- The following entities shall be covered under the term ESM mentioned in Para-2 of the notification.
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen, including those killed/wounded during peacetime.
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving Officer
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel must produce Discharge certificate, and the children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel must provide discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
- Persons with Benchmarks Disabilities: Only locomotors/cerebral palsy (OH), with no severe deformity of the spinal column having not less than 40% disability and Hearing Handicapped (HH) person having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency are eligible to apply. No hearing aid shall be permitted.
MODE OF SELECTION for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculations (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also equal, the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those qualifying matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, as indicated in (a) above. In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate who passed the 8th class examination earlier shall be considered first. Illustration of Para - (ii) & (iii) above :- If a candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
- Candidates enlisted, as explained above, will be called for Document Verification to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies in the respective communities as per their merit order.
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred)
- No charge, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of the huge rush, which may affect the online payment system.
- In such a scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com).
- They must go through detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what has been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- The candidates should fill up the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) and physical disability. iii. Candidates have to apply for anyone Unit only:
- There would be options for exercising preference for training in the Training establishment as mentioned in para two above depending on the disciplines/trades in which the candidate has obtained ITI qualification.
- The candidates should carefully exercise their preferences for the same. However, the allotment of the training establishment is strict as per merit and available vacancies in respective communities.
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers, and valid e-mail IDs, which they need to be kept active during the entire process of selection since communication for the further selection process will be made through these media.
Read Also: West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2020
Items to be uploaded:
- Scanned Photograph –Candidates are required to upload their excellent quality and contrast color photograph, not more than three months old, at the space provided in the online Application Form.
- The scanned photo should be in the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size, as mentioned in the Application Form. The photograph should be clear, without a cap or sunglasses and should have defined edges. The candidates should also keep ten copies of the same picture for future purposes.
- Scanned signature and LTI –Candidates are required to upload their full name and LTI at the space provided in the online Application Form, which has to be in JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form. The application submitted without signature and LTI will be summarily rejected.
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet –pdf format with specified file size, as mentioned in the application form.
- Certificate in proof of age.
- Certificate from NCVT/SCVT -pdf format with specified file size, as mentioned in the application form.
- Document for SC/ST/OBC/EWS -pdf format with specified file size, as mentioned in the application form. Self-declaration, as per the prescribed format has to be uploaded by OBC candidates.
- PWD Certificate, in pdf as applicable. The format of the Community certificates, EWS certificate, and PWBD certificate shall be as per the size uploaded on the website.
- Candidate must follow all instructions regarding the uploading of the photographs, sign, LTI, and documents provided during the filling up of the ONLINE application form.
- Other relevant columns of the Application Form should be filled up by the candidate. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)/Eastern Railway reserves the right to reject the incomplete applications.
- are advised to take two print outs of the filled-up online Application Form after all details have been filled, and the form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
- DESK –For any problems in submitting the applications online or printing the form, candidates are advised to go to the HELP ME column, mentioned at the top of the online application, and accordingly seek help.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates finally engaged will be provided stipend at the prescribed rate as per extant provisions.
- Notification is purely for apprenticeship training. Training in Railway establishments under the Apprentices Act, 1961, does not by itself confer any right, whatsoever, for appointment in railway services by default. However, 20% of the vacancies notified to be filled up in Level-1 posts shall be filled up by giving preference to the Course Completed Act Apprentices trained in Railway establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificates granted by NCVT, subject to such candidates found suitable in other aspects and they have secured the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
- Applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria. If at any later stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his/her engagement will be terminated immediately. All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents along with supportive original documents.
- Candidature of candidates is purely provisional at every stage, and it is liable to be canceled if any irregularity is found at any stage. Mere issue of a call letter for document verification doesn’t confer any right/claim for apprenticeship training.
- Eastern Railway administration does not take any responsibility for sending replies to the candidates not selected or not called for. Only the list of candidates coming in the merit list after passing all stages will be issued.
- After the final submission of the online application, no candidate will be allowed to do any type of correction/alteration online.
- In matters of determination of eligibility and admitting the candidature of applicants, the decision of RRC/ER shall be final.
- For any legal disputes, the jurisdiction will be Humble Central Administrative Tribunal, Kolkata.
- The selection for training is purely merit-based and the Railway does not appoint any facilitation center/coaching center for the said selection. The candidates are advised to be aware of any mischief of assurance of such selection against illegal consideration by unscrupulous elements. If they come across such occurrences, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Chairperson, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata – 700 012.
The applications having any one of the following deficiencies/discrepancies or irregularities will be summarily rejected:
- Signature in Block/Capital Letter.
- Left Thumb Impression/ Signature not affixed on the application and at the prescribed place.
- Not uploading of photograph
- Smudged/Blurred LTI
- Community certificate and other essential certificates not uploaded and not obtained from the appropriate authority. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old.
- Non-payment of the prescribed fee (where applicable).
- Not having requisite educational and/ technical qualifications as notified.
- More than one application by one candidate or one candidate applying for more than one unit and trade.
- Over-age or date of birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Defective application and irrelevant entries.
- Applications sent by any other mode than the online mode.
- Any other irregularities which are considered invalid by RRC.
Note: This list is only illustrative and not exhaustive. The applications will be rejected if any other irregularity/deficiency is noticed by RRC at any stage.
We hope you like this detailed guide for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. And if you have any questions regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment or any other queries then you can drop your comment in below comment box.